HUMAN CAPITAL SERVICES
Companies that nurture and develop talent, attract talented people. Having a workforce that reflects and embraces diversity, gender and ethnic balance, better reflects your clients or consumers, that in turn, leads to sucess. A companies personnel is your key differential, Taplow is unique amongst its peers in many ways, but most prominently our partners have extensive experience in designing, delivering and benchmarking Human Capital projects in addition to Executive Search, to ensure our clients fully realize their employees full potential.
Clients who invest in their talent see significant ROI when conducting a combination of Human Capital and Executive Search before either starting a recruitment project or analyzing their Human Capital strengths and challenges prior to developing sucession managment plans or when they embark on company development and growth strategies.
We understand that successful companies attract and retain the best not by just offering highly competitive salaries but by constantly striving to make the work environment somewhere that employees want to be. Development of talent is a complex process, not a “one size fits all” scenario; we work with clients in true partnership to fully understand their goals, aspirations and timings before developing a bespoke solution that is delivered by Human Capital professionals.
Our solutions can be utilized in house or with our guidance, the processes are fluid to meet changes in clients businesses or economic situations.
OUR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Leadership Development.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Talent Management and Development.
- Succession Planning.
- Assessment Centres.
- On Boarding Planning.
IN PARTICLAR WE HAVE EXPERTISE IN DELIVERING HUMAN CAPITAL PROJECTS WITHIN:
- General Human Resources consulting;
- 360° Management assessment;
- Psychometric testing and analysis for individuals or teams;
- Individual mentoring and management coaching;
- Organization design and development.
- Training and Development programs.
- Compensation consulting and development;
- Diversity services and the positive effect it can have on your organization;
- Country and regional employment law and advice.