Are you searching for a new board member or looking forward to having a diverse blend of expertise in your board? If the answer is yes, then you have landed at the best place. You can now simplify your search with our expert board member recruitment consultants. Our board member service will help you find the best board members who would align with your organization’s vision and take your organization to newer heights.
The modern business landscape is rapidly changing. Every organization’s board members must be flexible, adaptive, and show immense leadership abilities to steer the organization in the right direction. But it is indeed a daunting task to prepare the recruitment strategy, shortlist candidates, conduct interviews, and manage the onboarding process. This is where a board governance services firm and board member recruitment consultants come in. They simplify the process and put you at ease. We have years of experience in the recruitment of board members for private, public, and non-profit organizations. Our board member recruitment consultants bring in experience from different fields and industries.
Simplifying Board Search
Our board member search services begin and end with your convenience and needs in mind. We listen to our clients and partners and find out their exact requirements. We will help you define the ideal composition for your board, the skillset that would make for the right mix, and create a comprehensive strategy to recruit every board member. We have market intelligence, industry experience, and exceptional research and analytical skills that will enable you to recruit the best person to guide the organization.
1. Creating a Strategy – Every recruitment process must be preceded by a strategy. The consultants at our board governance services team will listen to your needs, understand the business, your organization’s culture, and then prepare a recruitment strategy for your board member search.
2. List of Candidates – One of the things that set us apart from our competitors is our vast network and pool of candidates. Our constant research and market study has helped us prepare a long list of suitable candidates.
3. Shortlisting the Candidates – One would agree that it is not easy to evaluate a candidate by merely going through a CV. We shortlist candidates after thorough research, background checks, past experiences, and engagements. Our board member recruitment consultants will ensure that only the best candidates are shortlisted for interview.
4. Selection – We will schedule the interviews and if needed would conduct the interviews. You would be kept in the loop throughout the process as we maintain complete transparency in all our services.
5. Onboarding – Most agencies or firms end at the previous step, once the candidate has been selected and the offer letter has been sent. But we take it one step forward. It is our responsibility to ensure a smooth onboarding process. We will handhold the candidate and the board for a brief period to ensure that the new board functions in the most effective manner.
Our board member recruitment consultants will ensure that you have a strong and visionary board in place so that it can withstand the test of time as and when the need arises.
At The Taplow Group we help you source the best-fit for your organization’s leadership through our executive search consultants. To know more about our services like leadership coaching, professional hiring, management consulting, reach out to us at www.taplowgroup.com