Each of our Taplow partners has detailed knowledge of their local market and industry practice areas. They can work independently or combine with other partners to provide a coordinated approach to the client’s human capital requirements.
Our partners understand the complexities of recruiting in their markets; they combine that knowledge with our unique 8-step approach to achieve our client’s goals successfully.
8-step Search Engagement Process:
·Acquire a thorough understanding of the Client, their business, their organizational structure, business philosophy and objectives, comprehensive staff requirements, and timing demands;
·Develop job, candidate, or consulting engagement specifications outlining job description, expectations, responsibilities, reporting lines, experience requirements, and other characteristics believed essential to success;
· Identify potential candidates through exhaustive research and industry sourcing;
· Conduct candidate screening and personal interviews;
· Develop comprehensive background summaries for each candidate recommended;
· Complete thorough reference checks;
· Counsel the Client and assist in candidate negotiations when appropriate;
· Carry out ongoing follow-up with both the Client and the new employee to ensure effective assimilation is achieved.
Our approach is designed to assure consistency in how our local partners work in each region while providing flexibility to address local nuances and comply with country-specific employment legislation.
To learn more about our unique 8-step approach, contact your local Taplow partner by choosing the relevant country and then our partner firms in the “Our offices worldwide” section of our website.